Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Using MusicChoice Plus Playlists on Your Contour Receiver Learn how to build a playlist using MusicChoice on your Contour receiver.
- Using the Contour 2 App Set up, adjust settings, and learn to find and watch live TV and On DEMAND content using the Contour 2 App.
- Configuring SAP for a Non-Contour HD Receiver Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Selecting Audio Settings for a Non-Contour DVR Cable Box Learn to change your audio settings.
- Using the Contour 2 Saved Menu Learn how to watch recorded shows, change scheduled recording options and priority, and manage recordings through the Contour 2 Saved ...
- Accessing and Using Contour 2 Kids Zone Learn how to access age-appropriate programming in the Contour 2 Kids Zone and manage parental control settings.
- Using the Contour 2 Weather In-Guide App Learn to set your local forecast and add or delete additional locations in the Contour 2 Weather in-guide app.
- Using Saved Favorites With Contour 2 Learn how to save favorite shows, actors, directors, and musical acts, and view your saved favorites.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Contour Learn how to use the Recommendation feature of the Contour Guide.
- Using Parental Controls Learn to use Parental Controls to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Using Contour 2 Filters and Guide Views Learn how to create personalized guide views using preset filters and favorite channels in the Contour 2 guide.
- Using Contour 2 Voice Guidance Learn how the Contour 2 Voice Guidance feature provides additional accessibility for visually impaired customers.
- Using the Contour 2 Horoscopes In-Guide App The Contour 2 Horoscopes in-guide app provides daily horoscopes and lets you save signs as favorites.
- Using Cox On Demand Learn how to use On Demand to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Using the Contour 2 Search Feature Learn how to use the Search feature to find movies and TV shows with Contour 2.
- Using the Contour 2 Sports In-Guide App View scores, live game updates, and save favorite teams with the in-guide sports app.
- Configuring SAP for Contour Learn how to use the SAP feature on the Contour program guide.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Events and Subscription Programs With Cox you have several easy to use options for ordering and purchasing Pay-Per-View events or subscription Sports Packages.
- Using TV Caller ID TV Caller ID lets you view incoming calls right from your TV. Learn how to use and manage the TV Caller ID feature if you subscribe to ...
- Using the Contour 2 Traffic In-Guide App View real-time traffic information, including road and weather conditions for up to five locations with the Contour 2 In-Guide Traffic ...
- Contour 2 Resource Center Learn about Contour 2 features, menus, apps, and equipment.
- Contour Resource Center View details about order entry, install, downgrade, upgrade, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Auto-Tune to HD Learn more about the auto-tune to HD feature and how to turn it off and on.
- About Interactive Ads on Your TV Learn about the interactive ads on your TV and how to accept or refuse the offers.
- Video Description Service Learn about the Video Description service that is available on some network programming to help assist the blind and visually impaired.