Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to a Standard Definition TV (SDTV) Learn how to connect a Standard Definition TV to a Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Connecting Your Cable to Other Devices Learn to connect your mini box or digital receiver to a VCR, DVD recorder, or gaming console using coax cables.
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an HD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to an HDTV Learn how to connect an HDTV to a Cox Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Using Pause Live TV in a Whole Home DVR Network Pause live TV from any receiver on a Cox Whole Home DVR network.
- Setting Up Your Cable Box Learn to set up a basic cable box connection to a standard TV, HDTV, or HDTV with HDMI.
- Conserving Energy With Your Digital Receiver Learn how Cox is actively working to improve the energy efficiency of our video receivers.
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an SD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Connecting Cable Box to Standard Definition TV Learn to connect a Standard Definition TV to a Cox cable box using various video and audio cable options during first time setup.
- Programming the Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control for a TV / VCR Combination The Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control can be programmed to work with a TV / VCR combo unit.
- Connecting Your Digital Receiver to HDTV Connect an HDTV to a Cox digital receiver using various HD video and audio cable options during a first time setup.
- Setting Volume Controls for Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control Learn to program the Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control to control the volume through a different device.
- Index of Cox Digital Receivers List of available digital receivers provided by Cox Communications.
- Programming Your Cox Remote Control Learn helpful information about programming and using your Cox remote control.
- Manufacturer Codes for the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control Find manufacturer codes needed to program the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control to control other devices.
- Cox Digital CableCARD™ Service Learn more about taking care of your CableCARD device, service availability, and various features about Cox Digital CableCARD Service.
- Tuning Adapter Self Install Kits Our Tuning Adapter Kit allows retail CableCARD receivers to show all required HD channels.
- Manufacturer's Codes for the Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control Programming codes for the THAD 2000 remote control.