Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Browse TV Support for:
- How to Use Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Adding a Channel to My Channels List on the Cox Wireless Remote DVR Scheduler Provides instructions to add a channel to the My Channels list on the Cox Wireless Remote DVR Scheduler.
- Assign a Default DVR If you have a client receiver in the Whole Home Multi-DVR setup, you'll want to assign it a default DVR.
- Naming Each Receiver in Your Whole Home DVR Setup Assigning a name to each receiver is highly recommended.
- Making a DVR Invisible Protect the privacy or recording schedule of a DVR by making it invisible to other receivers in a Whole Home DVR setup.
- Viewing TV Listings Using DVR Scheduler Learn to view TV listings on DVR Scheduler.
- Scheduling and Recording Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Schedule a reminder from the TV & DVR option.
- Managing My Channels With Cox Mobile Connect Learn to add or remove favorite channels on your mobile device.
- Accessing Remote DVR Scheduling from a Wireless Phone Provides the registration and log in steps for Cox Remote DVR Scheduling from a Wireless Phone.
- Searching TV Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Filter search results using the TV and DVR option.
- Use Remote DVR Scheduling From a Computer Learn to use the remote DVR Scheduling from a computer.
- Manual DVR Recording Learn how to set up your DVR to manually record a program.
- Schedule a Series Recording for a Contour DVR Learn how to schedule a series recording on a Contour DVR.