Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Assign a Default DVR with Whole Home If you have a client receiver in the Whole Home Multi-DVR setup, you can assign it a default DVR.
- Naming Each Receiver in Your Whole Home DVR Setup Use these steps to assign a name to each receiver in your Whole Home network.
- Making a DVR Invisible Protect the privacy or recording schedule of a DVR by making it invisible to other receivers in a Whole Home DVR setup.
- Scheduling and Recording Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Schedule a reminder or recording from the TV & DVR option of the Cox Mobile Connect app.
- Managing My Channels With Cox Mobile Connect Learn to add or remove favorite channels on your mobile device.
- Setting a Reminder for a Program Using Cox TV Connect Learn how to set reminders for your favorite TV programs using Cox TV Connect.
- Searching TV Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Filter search results using the TV and DVR option.
- Schedule a Series Recording on a Contour DVR Learn how to schedule a series recording on a Contour DVR.
- How to Use Remote DVR Scheduling Learn about the Remote DVR Scheduling feature and how to access it from a computer or wireless phone.