Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Using and Managing a Recording With the DVR Scheduler Get instructions for scheduling a recording on DVR Scheduler. Important: To schedule a recording using DVR Scheduler, you must ...
- Assign a Default DVR If you have a client receiver in the Whole Home Multi-DVR setup, you'll want to assign it a default DVR.
- Naming Each Receiver in Your Whole Home DVR Setup Assigning a name to each receiver is highly recommended.
- Making a DVR Invisible Protect the privacy or recording schedule of a DVR by making it invisible to other receivers in a Whole Home DVR setup.
- Scheduling and Recording Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Schedule a reminder from the TV & DVR option.
- Managing My Channels With Cox Mobile Connect Learn to add or remove favorite channels on your mobile device.
- Using Remote DVR Scheduling from a Wireless Phone Learn how to register and log in to use Cox Remote DVR Scheduling from a Wireless Phone.
- Searching TV Programs With Cox Mobile Connect Filter search results using the TV and DVR option.
- Use Remote DVR Scheduling From a Computer Learn to use the remote DVR Scheduling from a computer.
- Schedule a Series Recording for a Contour DVR Learn how to schedule a series recording on a Contour DVR.