Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences Complete the online registration process to create or update your User ID, password, and preferred email address.
- Adding an Authorized User in My Account Learn how to add an authorized users for your account on Cox.com.
- Modifying an Authorized User in My Account Learn how to manage an Authorized User in My Account.
- Changing Your Password on Cox.com Learn how to change your current password online to a new password.
- Recover Your Cox User ID or Reset Your Cox Password Learn how to reset your password and recover your user ID.
- Trouble Signing In on Cox.Com If your User ID or Password fail, use the following troubleshooting chart to resolve the issue.
- Need Help Signing In Solutions Use these troubleshooting steps for problems related to signing in to your Cox account online.
- Benefits of a Cox Identity With your Cox identity, you have benefits to having a Cox Identity.
- Understanding Digital Identities and Account Types Learn the difference between a digital identity and a Cox account type.