Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV
Last Updated: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 > Related Articles
How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
Digital Remote Control THAD 2000
To program the remote control to control a TV, perform the following steps.
These steps will also work with your DVD player and VCR.
Find the code number for your brand of TV.
- Use this list of manufacturer codes to locate your code number.
- Write down the codes associated with your device.
- Turn on your device.
- Press and hold the TV or VCR button and the SELECT button until the LED light on the remote control blinks twice.
- Aim the remote at the device you are programming.
- Enter the first three-digit code listed in the manufacturer codes for your TV brand.
Result: The LED on the remote control will blink twice.
Aim the remote at the device you are programming and press the power button.
- If the device turns off press the button that corresponds to your TV.
- If the device does not turn off:
- Repeat Step 2 above.
- Enter the next three-digit code.
- If the device does not turn off, repeat Steps 2 through 3 until the device turns off.