Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV
Last Updated: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 > Related Articles
How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
Digital Remote Control THAD 2000
Find the code number for your brand of TV, DVD Player, or VCR.
- Locate the manufacturer code for the device being controlled.
- Highlight or write down the codes associated with the device.
- Turn on the device you would like to program.
- Press and hold the TV or VCR button and the SELECT button, until the LED light on the remote control blinks twice.
- Aim the remote at the device you are programming.
- Using the number buttons on the remote, enter the first three-digit code listed in the manufacturer’s codes for your TV brand. The LED on the remote control will blink twice.
Aim the remote at the device you are programming and press the power button.
- If the device turns off press the button that corresponds to your device.
- If the device does not turn off:
- Repeat Step 2 above.
- Enter the next three-digit code.
- Repeat steps until the device turns off.