Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Making a One-Time Payment Online
Last Updated: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 > Related Articles
Learn to make a one-time payment using a bank account, debit, or credit card.
You can make a one-time payment on Cox.com using several payment options. Follow the below to make a payment using your checking, savings, debit, or credit card information. For information on using your smart phone or other mobile device to make a payment, see Pay with Cox Mobile Connect, also in this article.
For security reasons, only the primary Account Holder can view billing details, statements, and account history. If the Account Holder has listed you on the account as an Authorized User and gives you full access to the account, then you can make a payment as well as view billing details, statements, or account history.
- On Cox.com hover your mouse over MyAccount.
- Click View / Pay Bill.
Result: The Interactive Bill sign-in page displays.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Under the Pay Bill tab choose Make Payment.
- Select the amount you would like to pay. You can pay the total due or a specific amount.
- Choose your payment method:
- If debit or credit, enter your card number and card details.
- If checking or savings, enter your routing number and your account number.
If you would like to save your payment method, put a check in the Save my payment account details so I can use them to make future payments box. You can choose to use this saved method each time you return to make a payment.
- Schedule your payment. Either choose to pay immediately, or Pay on and use the calendar to select a future date.
- If you do not have a preferred email address on file, enter one now.
If you do not enter an email address you will be directed to print your confirmation page because Cox will not be able to send you a confirmation email.
- Click Continue.
Result: The Review Detail and Submit Payment page displays.
- Review your one-time payment details to ensure all information is correct.
- Under Terms and Conditions, read the terms then put a check in the box next to I have read and agree to the One-Time Payment Terms of Service.
- Click Submit.
Result: The Payment Success page displays.
- If you have an email address on file or you entered one, you will then receive an email confirmation that the payment was received. If you did not, you must print the confirmation page.
- Your balance due is updated on the payment date you selected.
- The View Bill and Recent Activity tabs are also updated.
- The Pay Immediately option updates the Recent Activity tab the next day.
- A payment scheduled for a future date is listed on the Recent Activity tab.
- You can cancel and resubmit the payment using a different payment method at any time except 24 hours prior to the scheduled payment date.
- Download the Cox Mobile Connect app from your app store.
- Sign in using your Cox User ID and Password.
From the home screen, tap View / Pay Bill.
Note: If your account has multiple statements, tap the one you would like to pay.
- Tap the Make Payment button.
- Select the Payment Amount.
- Select a Payment Method - Checking / Savings Account, ATM, Credit or Debit Card, or Saved Payment Method.
- Tap the Next button.
- Enter your Payment Method details.
- Tap the Review button.
- Review your payment details and ensure all information is correct.
- Tap the Submit button.
- Tap Done.