Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Changing a Scheduled Payment Online
Last Updated: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 > Related Articles
Learn to update a scheduled online payment at cox.com.
Need to update a scheduled payment on Cox.com? Use the steps below to cancel and reschedule the payment so that you can do the following.
- Use a different credit card
- Change the amount
- Change the payment date
Within 48 hours of the due date, the payment is being auto-processed and cannot be canceled.
- Sign in to My Account on www.cox.com.
- Click Recent Activity.
Result: The Recent Activity window displays.
Locate the scheduled payment and click the Cancel link.
Result: A pop-up dialog box displays.
On the pop-up dialog box, click Yes to confirm you want to cancel the current scheduled payment.
Result: The payment Status changes from Scheduled to Canceled.
To set up a new payment complete the following.
- Return to the Pay Bill page.
- Enter the amount to pay, the payment method, and the date for the payment to occur.
- Click the Preview Details button.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the Recent Activity tab to view the newly scheduled payment.