Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Schedule a Series Recording on a Contour DVR
Last Updated: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 > Related Articles
Learn how to schedule a series recording on a Contour DVR.
Tune to the show you want to record, or navigate to it in the onscreen guide.
Press the REC button on the Cox remote.
Use the down arrow to highlight Record Series, then press SELECT.
- From the Series Recording Options menu, use the up and down arrows to move between rows, and the left and right arrows to change the following settings.
- Episodes - Choose to record first-run only or all episodes of a show.
- Channel - Choose to record only from the currently selected / displayed channel or from any channel.
- Time - Choose a specific airtime to record or record any time the show is on.
- Keep - Choose to keep all recorded episodes or the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, or 15 most recently recorded.
- Save Until - Choose to save each recording until space is needed on the DVR, or until you watch or delete it.
- Start - Choose to start each recording 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 30 minutes early, or up to 10 minutes late.
- End - Choose to end each recording up to 10 minutes early, or 1-10, 15, or 30 minutes, or 1-3 hours late.
- When all options are set, press B to confirm the series recording.
Result: A double checkmark recording icon displays in the onscreen guide for all episodes scheduled to record as part of the series recording.