Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Schedule a Series Recording for a Contour DVR
Last Updated: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 > Related Articles
Learn how to schedule a series recording on a Contour DVR.
Follow the steps below to schedule a series recording for a Contour DVR.
Using the Cox Remote:
- Press the GUIDE button.
- Enter the channel number.
- Press the B button to Change Guide Date.
- Enter the Date and Time.
- Press B.
- Select the show from the program listings.
- Select Record.
- Arrow up or down to highlight Record Series and press ENTER.
- The Contour DVR will now record all of the shows in the series you've selected during the time frame indicated.