Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Adding a Channel to My Channels List on the Cox Wireless Remote DVR Scheduler
Last Updated: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 > Related Articles
Provides instructions to add a channel to the My Channels list on the Cox Wireless Remote DVR Scheduler.
- Go to the idle screen.
- Press Menu.
- Press DVR Scheduler.
- Go to the DVR Scheduler screen.
- Select TV Listings.
- Press OK.
- Go to the TV Listings screen.
- Scroll up or down to highlight the desired channel.
- Press the Options soft key.
- Select Add to My Channels.
Result: The Add to My Channels screen displays.
- Go to the Add to My Channels screen.
- Press the Yes soft key to confirm.
Result: The Success screen displays indicating the My Channels list has been updated.