Are the cables in your living room creating a jungle? Don't worry – we'll help you untangle things so that Digital Television makes sense. Just pick the category that describes your problem, and we'll guide you through it – step-by-step.
Viewing TV Listings Using DVR Scheduler
Last Updated: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 > Related Articles
Learn to view TV listings on DVR Scheduler.
If the Advice of Charge screen displays, follow the steps below:
- Check the Do not show this message again selection box.
- Press Continue.
Result: The DVR Scheduler screen displays.
On the TV Listings screen:
- Scroll up or down to find the desired channel.
- Once located, do one of the following:
- Press the Select soft key.
- Press OK.
- Press the right navigational key.
Result: The Program Listings screen displays.
From the Program Listings screen, ensure the appropriate program is highlighted and click Select.
Result: The Program Details screen displays.
From the Program Details window, complete the following:
- To record the program, press the Record soft key.
- To set a reminder for the program, press the Remind soft key.