Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
- Setting Up Your Voice Mail Use these the steps to set up your voice mailbox for the first time.
- Activating Readable Voice Mail Readable voice mail allows you to receive a text version or audio file in your email.
- Setting Up a Group Mailbox for Voice Mail Learn how to set up a group mailbox in voice mail.
- Email Me When a Voice Mail Arrives Want to know when a voice mail arrives on your home phone when you are away? Complete these steps to get an email with the voice ...
- Disabling PIN Skip for Voice Mail Learn how to disable the Voice Mail PIN Skip feature to make the PIN required when accessing Voice Mail from your home phone.
- Using Voice Mail Personal Options Learn to create greetings, add Mailboxes, send notifications to pagers, retrieve messages, and other options.
- Changing Number of Rings Before a Call Rolls to Voice Mail Learn to change the number of rings before it goes to Voice Mail using star 78.
- Turning Off Voice Mail View steps to turn off Cox Voice Mail.
- Using Call Forwarding Features Learn to use the call forwarding features of you Cox Digital Telephone service.
- Setting Up Voice Mail Greetings Learn to create a greeting for your voice mailbox. The greeting can be computer generated or recorded personally by you.
- Checking Your Voice Mail Learn to access voice mail whether you are at home or away.
- Getting a Call When Voice Mail Arrives Learn to use the Notification Menu (44) to have your home phone call you whenever someone leaves a voice mail.
- Setting Up Reminders and Notifications in Voice Mail Learn how to set up Cox Digital Telelphone service to send you a reminder of important events.
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Calling Features View troubleshooting steps for your calling features and phone hardware.
- Troubleshooting Voice Mail View home phone Voice Mail issues and scenarios and how to troubleshoot them.
- Readable Voice Mail Service View details and requirements about Readable Voice Mail as well as see the legal disclaimer for this service.
- Voice Mail Access Phone Numbers Use this article to find the local access number for Cox Digital Telephone Voice Mail
- Voice Mail Feature Specifications View information on voice mail specifications, such as message length and storage limits.