Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
- Activating Readable Voice Mail Readable voice mail allows you to receive a text version or audio file in your email.
- Saving a Voice Message in MP3 Format Learn to convert voice messages to MP3 format, which can be played on computers, MP3 players such as the iPod, and mobile phones ...
- Returning Calls Or Text With Cox Connect Learn to return calls and texts on an iPhone, iPod Touch and Android.
- Forwarding Phone Calls With Cox Connect Learn to forward your Cox home telephone service on your mobile device.
- Using Phone Tools Learn about Phone Tools features and how to use them.
- Creating Contacts With Cox Connect Learn to transfer caller name or phone number to your contact list.
- Changing Your Voice Mail PIN If you have forgotten your Voice Mail PIN, or want a new one, follow the steps below to create a new PIN.