Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
- Using Call Waiting Learn how to use Call Waiting or turn off this feature.
- Using Call Trace Learn how to use *57 to trace harassing phone calls.
- Use Selective Call Features Learn how to accept calls or block calls for a specific phone number using Selective Call Features.
- Using Anonymous Call Rejection Learn how to use *77 to activate Anonymous Call Rejection.
- Using Caller ID Per Call Blocking Learn how to use Caller ID Per Call Blocking by dialing *67.
- Using Call Return Call return allows you to call the last number that called you by pressing *69.
- Using Long Distance Alert Learn how to use *49 to turn on or off Long Distance Alert.
- Using Busy Line Redial The *66 and *86 features of your home phone allows you to manage a busy line. Follow these steps to activate or cancel a busy line ...
- Using Three-Way Calling Learn how to add a third person to the line when you are on a call.
- Using Call Forwarding Features Learn to use the call forwarding features of you Cox Digital Telephone service.
- Using Priority Ringing Learn about Priority Ringing which allows you to set up a special ring to announce calls from specified numbers.
- Using Speed Calling 8 Learn to use speed calling by dialing *74.
- Using Caller ID Per Line Blocking Block your name and number from being displayed to others.
- Using TV Caller ID TV Caller ID lets you view incoming calls and incoming call history right from your TV. Learn how to use and manage the TV Caller ID ...
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Calling Features View troubleshooting steps for your calling features and phone hardware.
- 911 and E911 Services Learn more about 911 services.
- National Do Not Call Registry The National Do Not Call Registry allows customers to submit their wired and wireless phone numbers to a database that informs certain ...
- Toll Restriction Features Toll Restriction blocks long-distance calls being made from your home.
- Caller ID See details about Caller ID which allows you to preview the name and number of the person calling you.