Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
- Using Call Waiting Learn how to use call waiting or turn OFF this feature by pressing *38 or temporarily by pressing *70 per call.
- Using Call Trace Learn how to use *57 to trace harassing phone calls.
- Use Selective Call Features Learn how to accept calls or block calls for a specific phone number using Selective Call Features.
- Using Anonymous Call Rejection Learn how to use *77 to activate Anonymous Call Rejection.
- Using Caller ID Per Call Blocking Learn how to use enable Caller ID Per Call Blocking by dialing *67.
- Using Call Return Call return allows you to call the last number that called you by pressing *69.
- Use Long Distance Alert Learn how to use *49 to turn on or off Long Distance Alert.
- Using Busy Line Redial Using the *66 feature to activate busy line redial, and the *86 feature to deactivate busy line redial.
- Using Three Way Calling Learn how to add a third person to the line when you are on a call.
- Using Call Forwarding Features Learn to use the call forwarding features of you Cox Digital Telephone service.
- Using Priority Ringing Learn about Priority Ringing which allows you to set up a special ring to announce calls from specified numbers.
- Using Speed Calling Learn to use speed calling by dialing *74.
- Using Caller ID Per Line Blocking Block your name and number from being displayed to others.
- Using TV Caller ID TV Caller ID lets you view incoming calls and incoming call history right from your TV. Learn how to use and manage the TV Caller ID ...
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Calling Features Help for troubleshooting issues with phone Calling Features and Hardware.
- Enhanced 911 Service FAQs Learn information about the Enhanced 911 (E911) service.
- Cox Digital Telephone User Manual Learn all of the available features of Cox Digitial Telephone.
- Toll Restriction Features Toll Restriction blocks long-distance calls being made from your home.
- Caller ID See details about Caller ID which allows you to preview the name and number of the person calling you.