Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Using Caller ID Per Call Blocking
Last Updated: Fri, 06 May 2016 > Related Articles
Learn how to use Caller ID Per Call Blocking by dialing *67.
Blocking Your Name and Phone Number
With Caller ID Per Call Blocking, your name and number are blocked from being displayed to others on a per-call basis.
- You must press star 67 (*67) before each call you place, otherwise; your name and phone number is released to the person receiving your call.
- Calls to 911, 800, and 900 numbers cannot be blocked using *67.
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *67. On a rotary phone, dial 1167.
- Enter the number that you are calling.
Result: The person that you are calling will not be able to see your name or number on his or her Caller ID.