Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Turning Off Voice Mail
Last Updated: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 > Related Articles
View steps to turn off Cox Voice Mail, or change the number of rings.
To disable the Voice Mail feature of your Cox home phone service, you can turn voice mail off completely by completing the following steps.
- Sign in to Phone Tools at http://phonetools.cox.net.
- On the blue menu, click Settings.
- Click Voice Mail to expand the options.
- Next to Voice Mail On/Off, click the Change button.
- Select OFF, then click Submit.
Note: You can also turn off voice mail by accessing Cox Mobile Connect using your Smartphone, Android, or Apple device. For more information, see Accessing Voice Mail With Cox Mobile Connect.