Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Saving a Voice Message in MP3 Format
Last Updated: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 > Related Articles
Learn to convert voice messages to MP3 format, which can be played on computers, MP3 players such as the iPod, and mobile phones equipped with an MP3 player.
- Sign in to Phone Tools.
- Click or tap Voice Mails. A list of voice mails display.
- Click the voice mail message to view the available options to play back, flag, download, forward, or delete.
- Click the Download icon.
Result: The Download this audio pop up window displays.
- Click Download.
Result: The voice message is converted to MP3 format.
- Select a folder on your hard drive where you want to save the file. You may want to rename the file.
Email Voice Mail as an Attachment
You can also have every new voice mail converted to .wav format and automatically emailed to you as an attachment
Note: MP3 is not available with this option.
- Click to expand the Settings menu.
- Click Voice Mail to expand the Voice Mail Settings menu.
- Click to turn On Voice Mail Notification.
- Enter your email address.
- Select Audio from the Notification Options drop down menu.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.