Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Saving a Voice Message in MP3 Format
Last Updated: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 > Related Articles
Learn to convert voice messages to MP3 format, which can be played on computers, MP3 players such as the iPod, and mobile phones equipped with an MP3 player.
- After logging in to Phone Tools, click or tap the Messages tab.
- Click the icon in the Download column for a voice message you want to save.
Result: The File Download box displays.
- Click Save.
Result: The voice message is converted to MP3 format.
- Select a folder on your hard drive where you want to save the file. You may want to rename the file.
You can also have every new voice mail converted to .wav format and automatically emailed to you as an attachment.
Note: MP3 is not available with this option.
- Click or tap the Settings tab.
- Click or tap the Voice Mail.
- Click Voice Mail Notification Options link.
- Click the ON option.
- Enter your email address. Re-enter it to confirm.
- Check the box next to Audio.
- Click Submit.