Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Forwarding Phone Calls With Cox Mobile Connect
Last Updated: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 > Related Articles
Learn to forward your Cox home telephone service on your mobile device.
Using your smart phone or other mobile device you can forward your Cox home phone calls to any number. You can also adjust call waiting for your home phone right from your device.
Important: Be sure to install the Cox Mobile Connect app on your device before you begin.
- Launch the Cox Mobile Connect app.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
Note: If you haven't already created a User ID and Password, sign up for one by registering your account. See Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences.
- Tap the Home Phone icon from the Cox Mobile Connect app.
At the bottom of the screen, tap Settings.
Tap Call Forwarding.
- Tap to turn ON forwarding.
- Tap Save.
- On the iPhone, Save is at the top right of the screen.
- On the Android, Save is the blue button just below.
- Enter a new phone number in the Forwarding To field.
- Tap Save.
Note: If you want to choose a number already in your contact list, tap the person icon and choose from your list.