Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Managing Service Appointments
Last Updated: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 > Related Articles
Service Appointments allow Cox customers to view and manage their scheduled appointments on Cox.com. Learn how to manage your service appointments online.
Once signed in, Account Holders and Authorized Users can manage service appointments related to installations, upgrades, downgrades, trouble calls, and reconnects from the My Account home page or the My Services home page. You can cancel, reschedule, or view service appointments online.
- Go to www.cox.com.
- Hover over the My Account tab, then under My Account Home, click Manage Appointments.
- Sign in using your Cox User ID and Password.
Result: The Service Appointments page displays. In the upper right corner, there is a gold star burst icon which displays how many service appointments you have.
Important: Installation appointments cannot be canceled online. Contact us for assistance. To cancel a service appointment, follow these steps.
- On the Service Appointments page, click Cancel Appointment.
- On the confirmation window, click Cancel Appointment.
- On the Service Appointments page, click Reschedule Appointment.
- Choose the date and time you want for the new appointment by clicking the listed time.
Result: Your selection is highlighted in blue.
- Click Finish.
Result: The new appointment displays in a confirmation window.