Did you forget your voice mail password? How about problems with the fax machine? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
Setting Up Reminders and Notifications in Voice Mail
Last Updated: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 > Related Articles
Learn how to set up Cox Digital Telelphone service to send you a reminder of important events.
With Cox Digital Telephone, you can schedule the phone to call or email you with important information.
These are pre-record messages that you can send to your home phone at specific times during the day. They can be used to for:
- Time to wake up
- Birthdays, anniversaries, medicines
These are system voice prompts that are sent to your cell phone, page, or email address when a voicemail arrives in your mailbox.
Note: For long-distance calls, standard Cox long-distance pricing may apply and appear on your Cox billing statement. Notifications can be set up to work:
- Any time a voice mail arrives in your mailbox
- Only if voicemail arrives when you're at work, on vacation, or during the weekend
- Only if voicemail arrives with an urgent or normal stamp
To set up Reminders, press 71 from the main menu, and then:
- Press 11 to schedule and record a one-time reminder
- Press 12 to schedule and record a daily (weekly, weekend) reminder
- Press 2 to edit an existing reminder
To set up Notifications that at voicemail arrived, press 44 from the main menu, and then:
- Press 12 to have the phone to call you.
Note: For long-distance calls, standard Cox long-distance pricing may apply and appear on your Cox billing statement.
- Press 13 to schedule the phone to call your pager
- Press 15 to schedule the phone to email you.
- From Phone Tools or the Home Phone app, enter your email address.