The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Running a Channel Scan on the Cox Mini Box Learn how to run a Channel Scan on a Cox Mini Box.
- Using Closed Captioning on the Cox Mini Box Learn how to turn closed captioning on and off, set for analog or digital channels, and change the caption text size for the Cox Mini ...
- Using Parental Controls Learn to use Parental Controls to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Connecting Your Digital Receiver to HDTV Connect an HDTV to a Cox digital receiver using various HD video and audio cable options during a first time setup.
- Quick Fixes for Audio Problems Learn about possible causes and how to resolve common audio related problems.
- Cox Communications Welcome Kits Use the following Welcome Kits as a reference guide for Cox products and services.
- Cox TV Online Content and Access Paths Learn about the additional options you have for viewing TV content online and via your mobile device.
- Resources for Go All Digital Get help and learn more about Cox Go All Digital.
- Recursos para Digitalizarte Obtén asistencia y más información sobre la Digitalización de Cox.