The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Uninstall McAfee Family Protection for PC Follow these steps to access McAfee and uninstall Family Protection from your PC.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Windows Powered by McAfee® View the steps to install McAfee Family Protection for Windows.
- Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® Features Learn about all of the features of Cox Security Software and supported clients.
- Using McAfee Virtual Technician to Check Computer Health Learn to use McAfee Virtual Technician to check computer health.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X Powered by McAfee® Learn how to install McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X.
- Activating McAfee Family Protection Powered by McAfee® To activate your license for McAfee Family Protection, use the steps below.
- Deactivating McAfee Family Protection Use these steps to deactivate McAfee Family Protection on your computer.
- Managing Firewall Protection With McAfee Security Center Learn to how to set Internet security levels using the McAfee Security Center.
- Flashback Trojan Virus Information Learn more about detecting the Flashback Trojan virus, a form of malware that may be stealing information from your Mac computer.
- Setting Parental Controls With McAfee Security Console in Windows 8 Learn to set a password and prevent access to certain areas of the Internet using Security Console.
- Activating Cox Security Suite Plus Powered by McAfee® Learn how to active your license for Cox Security Suite Plus.
- Managing Spam Settings in McAfee Security Center Console Learn to set anti-spam options for email and the Web.
- Scanning Your Computer With McAfee Security Center in Windows 8 Learn how to scan for viruses, set automatic updates and manage firewall settings in Windows 8.
- Deactivate Cox Security Suite Plus Learn how to access McAfee and deactivate Security Suite Plus from your PC or Mac.
- Accessing Home Networking Security Check Learn how to access and run the Home Networking Security Check tool to ensure your wireless network has encryption enabled.
- Installing Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® on an Additional Computer Learn how to install Cox Security Software on additional computers in your home.
- Uninstalling Cox Security Suite Plus for PC Learn to uninstall Cox Security Suite Plus powered by McAfee from your PC.
- Protecting Personal Documents With McAfee Security Center in Windows 8 Learn more about the McAfee Security Console and its benefits. You can also learn how to shred or clean computer files and folders in ...
- Setting Automatic Updates With McAfee Security Center Learn how to get automatic updates of your security software.
- Viewing Virus Threat Maps With McAfee Security Console in Windows 8 Discover the origins of worldwide virus attacks and how to prevent them from infecting your computer.
- Managing Firewall Protection With McAfee Security Console Learn more about the McAfee Security Console and its benefits. You can also learn how to manage your firewall and Internet connections.
- Setting Parental Controls With McAfee Security Center Learn to set a password and prevent access to certain areas of the Internet using Security Center.
- Scanning Your Computer With McAfee Security Center Learn how to scan for viruses, set automatic updates and manage firewall settings.
- Protecting Yourself from Spam Learn how spammers get email addresses and how you can reduce the amount of spam received.
- Installing Cox Security Suite Plus for Windows Learn the steps to download and install Cox Security Suite for Windows.
- Managing Security in Mac OS X Learn to enable or disable firewall settings and turn on FileVault for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7.
- Interpreting Home Networking Security Check Results This article provides the results of Home Networking Security Check. To resolve any security issues that may be detected, refer to the ...
- Uninstalling Cox Security Suite for Mac Learn how to deactivate and uninstall Cox Security Suite for Mac.
- Protecting Personal Documents With McAfee Security Center Learn to shred or clean computer files and folders in Security Center.
- Forwarding Spam, Phishing, or Virus as an Attachment Learn the steps to report abuse by forwarding an email as an attachment using Microsoft Outlook Express, Apple Mac Mail, and Microsoft ...
- Managing Spam Settings in McAfee Security Center Console for Windows 8 Learn to set anti-spam options for email and the Web.
- Installing Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X Learn how to activate and install Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X.
- Setting Automatic Updates With McAfee Security Console Learn more about the McAfee Security Console and its benefits. Also, learn how to check for updates and manage settings.
- Accessing and Using the Data Usage Meter View the steps on accessing and using the Data Usage Meter to view your monthly data plan usage.
- Troubleshooting Cox Security Software Learn how to get fast, free McAfee online support and a description of what is included on the technical support site for Cox Security ...
- Spam Resource Center Learn more information on spam and anti-spam resources.
- Anti-Virus Resource Center Learn about our anti-virus resources, available for both Windows and Mac systems.
- Cox Browser Alert Due to Possible Virus Infection As part of our ongoing Customer Safety program, Cox Communications employs many active security measures in order to protect its ...
- Ways to Secure Your Wireless Network View recommendations and suggestions to further secure your wireless home network.
- Unsolicited Email Spam Information Learn more about how Cox manages unwanted spam and ways you can help.
- Encrypting Your Keystrokes Learn about key logging and how to protect yourself from hacking.
- Keeping Your Software Up to Date Learn why software updates are important to keeping you and your information safe.
- Internet Ports Blocked or Restricted by Cox Learn why certain ports are blocked or restricted by Cox High Speed Internet.
- Removing the Citadel Trojan Virus Learn more about the Citadel Trojan virus and how to remove it.
- Peer-to-Peer Networks Information Learn more about the different types and uses for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) networks.
- Resources for Securing Your Wireless Network View a list of manufacturers and their support websites where you can find information on how to secure your wireless network.
- Cox Browser Alerts Cox browser alerts are used to inform our Cox High Speed Internet residential customers on a range of topics, including virus alerts, ...
- Removing the Zeus Malware Virus Learn more about the Zeus malware virus and how to remove it.
- Viewing Virus Threat Maps With McAfee Security Center Discover the origins of worldwide virus attacks and how to prevent them from infecting your computer.
- Removing the ZeroAccess Trojan Virus Learn more about the ZeroAccess virus and how to remove it.
- About Botnets Learn about bots and botnets, and how they affect cyber crime.
- Cox Tech Solutions Provides a description of Cox Tech Solutions and the different subscription services available.
- Online Safety and Router Firmware As part of our ongoing Customer Safety program, Cox Communications uses many active security measures in order to protect its customer ...
- About the Heartbleed Bug Learn about the Heartbleed Bug affecting OpenSSL web servers.
- About Fake Cox Emails Learn about emails that falsely claim to come from Cox. This kind of scam is also known as phishing.
- Scareware and Fake Anti-Virus Software Information Learn about Scareware and fake anti-virus software for Windows computers.
- Reporting Spam, Phishing, and Virus Abuse Learn about the different types of abuse including spam, phishing, and viruses and how to report these to the appropriate contacts.
- Microsoft Safety and Security Software Learn about available free software for Microsoft Window users to help fight viruses and spyware.
- Adware and Spyware Information for Windows-based Computers Learn more about adware and spyware for computers running Windows operating systems.
- Using Passphrases Over Passwords for Better Security Learn about using passphrases instead of passwords to increase the security of your accounts.
- DNSChanger Malware Virus Information Learn more about the DNSChanger virus, a form of malware that may be negatively affecting your system settings.
- Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft Protect yourself from identity theft with this helpful information.
- About Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® Learn about the features and minimum system requirements for Cox Security Software.