The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Uninstall McAfee Family Protection for PC Follow these steps to access McAfee and uninstall Family Protection from your PC.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Windows Powered by McAfee® View the steps to install McAfee Family Protection for Windows.
- Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® Features Learn about all of the features of Cox Security Software and supported clients.
- Using McAfee Virtual Technician to Check Computer Health Learn to use McAfee Virtual Technician to check computer health.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X Powered by McAfee® Learn how to install McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X.
- Activating McAfee Family Protection Powered by McAfee® To activate your license for McAfee Family Protection, use the steps below.
- Deactivating McAfee Family Protection Use these steps to deactivate McAfee Family Protection on your computer.
- Managing Firewall Protection With McAfee Security Center Learn to how to set Internet security levels using the McAfee Security Center.
- Flashback Trojan Virus Information Learn more about detecting the Flashback Trojan virus, a form of malware that may be stealing information from your Mac computer.
- Setting Parental Controls With McAfee Security Console in Windows 8 Learn to set a password and prevent access to certain areas of the Internet using Security Console.
- Activating Cox Security Suite Plus Powered by McAfee® Learn how to active your license for Cox Security Suite Plus.
- Managing Spam Settings in McAfee Security Center Console Learn to set anti-spam options for email and the Web.
- Scanning Your Computer With McAfee Security Center in Windows 8 Learn how to scan for viruses, set automatic updates and manage firewall settings in Windows 8.
- Deactivate Cox Security Suite Plus Learn how to access McAfee and deactivate Security Suite Plus from your PC or Mac.
- Accessing Home Networking Security Check Learn how to access and run the Home Networking Security Check tool to ensure your wireless network has encryption enabled.
- Installing Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® on an Additional Computer Learn how to install Cox Security Software on additional computers in your home.
- Uninstalling Cox Security Suite Plus for PC Learn to uninstall Cox Security Suite Plus powered by McAfee from your PC.
- Protecting Personal Documents With McAfee Security Center in Windows 8 Learn more about the McAfee Security Console and its benefits. You can also learn how to shred or clean computer files and folders in ...
- Setting Automatic Updates With McAfee Security Center Learn how to get automatic updates of your security software.
- Viewing Virus Threat Maps With McAfee Security Console in Windows 8 Discover the origins of worldwide virus attacks and how to prevent them from infecting your computer.
- Managing Firewall Protection With McAfee Security Console Learn more about the McAfee Security Console and its benefits. You can also learn how to manage your firewall and Internet connections.
- Setting Parental Controls With McAfee Security Center Learn to set a password and prevent access to certain areas of the Internet using Security Center.
- Scanning Your Computer With McAfee Security Center Learn how to scan for viruses, set automatic updates and manage firewall settings.
- Protecting Yourself from Spam Learn how spammers get email addresses and how you can reduce the amount of spam received.
- Installing Cox Security Suite Plus for Windows Learn the steps to download and install Cox Security Suite for Windows.
- Managing Security in Mac OS X Learn to enable or disable firewall settings and turn on FileVault for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7.
- Interpreting Home Networking Security Check Results This article provides the results of Home Networking Security Check. To resolve any security issues that may be detected, refer to the ...
- Uninstalling Cox Security Suite for Mac Learn how to deactivate and uninstall Cox Security Suite for Mac.
- Protecting Personal Documents With McAfee Security Center Learn to shred or clean computer files and folders in Security Center.
- Forwarding Spam, Phishing, or Virus as an Attachment Learn the steps to report abuse by forwarding an email as an attachment using Microsoft Outlook Express, Apple Mail, and Microsoft ...
- Managing Spam Settings in McAfee Security Center Console for Windows 8 Learn to set anti-spam options for email and the Web.
- Installing Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X Learn how to activate and install Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X.
- Setting Automatic Updates With McAfee Security Console Learn more about the McAfee Security Console and its benefits. Also, learn how to check for updates and manage settings.
- Accessing and Using the Data Usage Meter View the steps on accessing and using the Data Usage Meter to view your monthly data plan usage.
- Troubleshooting Cox Security Software Learn how to get fast, free McAfee online support and a description of what is included on the technical support site for Cox Security ...
- Spam Resource Center Learn more information on spam and anti-spam resources.
- Anti-Virus Resource Center Learn about our anti-virus resources, available for both Windows and Mac systems.
- Cox Browser Alert Due to Possible Virus Infection As part of our ongoing Customer Safety program, Cox Communications employs many active security measures in order to protect its ...
- Ways to Secure Your Wireless Network View recommendations and suggestions to further secure your wireless home network.
- Unsolicited Email Spam Information Learn more about how Cox manages unwanted spam and ways you can help.
- Encrypting Your Keystrokes Learn about key logging and how to protect yourself from hacking.
- Keeping Your Software Up to Date Learn why software updates are important to keeping you and your information safe.
- Internet Ports Blocked or Restricted by Cox Learn why certain ports are blocked or restricted by Cox High Speed Internet.
- Removing the Citadel Trojan Virus Learn more about the Citadel Trojan virus and how to remove it.
- Peer-to-Peer Networks Information Learn more about the different types and uses for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) networks.
- Resources for Securing Your Wireless Network View a list of manufacturers and their support websites where you can find information on how to secure your wireless network.
- Cox Browser Alerts Cox browser alert pop-ups are used to inform our Cox High Speed Internet residential customers on a range of topics, including virus ...
- Removing the Zeus Malware Virus Learn more about the Zeus malware virus and how to remove it.
- Viewing Virus Threat Maps With McAfee Security Center Discover the origins of worldwide virus attacks and how to prevent them from infecting your computer.
- Removing the ZeroAccess Trojan Virus Learn more about the ZeroAccess virus and how to remove it.
- About Botnets Learn about bots and botnets, and how they affect cyber crime.
- Cox Tech Solutions Provides a description of Cox Tech Solutions and the different subscription services available.
- About the Heartbleed Bug Learn about the Heartbleed Bug affecting OpenSSL web servers.
- About Fake Cox Emails Learn about emails that falsely claim to come from Cox. This kind of scam is also known as phishing.
- Scareware and Fake Anti-Virus Software Information Learn about Scareware and fake anti-virus software for Windows computers.
- Reporting Spam, Phishing, and Virus Abuse Learn about the different types of abuse including spam, phishing, and viruses and how to report these to the appropriate contacts.
- Microsoft Safety and Security Software Learn about available free software for Microsoft Window users to help fight viruses and spyware.
- Adware and Spyware Information for Windows-based Computers Learn more about adware and spyware for computers running Windows operating systems.
- Using Passphrases Over Passwords for Better Security Learn about using passphrases instead of passwords to increase the security of your accounts.
- DNSChanger Malware Virus Information Learn more about the DNSChanger virus, a form of malware that may be negatively affecting your system settings.
- Protecting Yourself Against Identity Theft Protect yourself from identity theft with this helpful information.
- About Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® Learn about the features and minimum system requirements for Cox Security Software.