The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Uninstall McAfee Family Protection for PC Follow these steps to access McAfee and uninstall Family Protection from your PC.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Windows Powered by McAfee® View the steps to install McAfee Family Protection for Windows.
- Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® Features Learn about all of the features of Cox Security Software and supported clients.
- Changing an Authorized User Password in My Account Learn how to change a lost or forgotten secondary user password.
- Sharing Cloud Drive Files Learn how to share files from Cloud Drive.
- Activating Cloud Drive Learn how to activate Cloud Drive through Internet Tools.
- Accessing the Internet Speed Check Tool Learn to access and run a speed test that measures latency, download, and upload speeds on the Cox network.
- Using the Drag and Drop Desktop Application Learn how to drag and drop your files to Cloud Drive using the Drag and Drop desktop application.
- Installing McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X Powered by McAfee® Learn how to install McAfee Family Protection for Mac OS X.
- Activating McAfee Family Protection Powered by McAfee® To activate your license for McAfee Family Protection, use the steps below.
- Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page Learn to automatically opt out of Enhanced Error Results Page
- Deactivating McAfee Family Protection Use these steps to deactivate McAfee Family Protection on your computer.
- Activating Cox Security Suite Plus Powered by McAfee® Learn how to active your license for Cox Security Suite Plus.
- Resetting a Primary Account Holder Password on Cox.com Learn how to reset a primary Account Holder password on Cox.com.
- Installing Cox Security Software Powered by McAfee® on an Additional Computer Learn how to install Cox Security Software on additional computers in your home.
- Uninstalling Cox Security Suite Plus for PC Learn to uninstall Cox Security Suite Plus powered by McAfee from your PC.
- Opting Out of Location-Based Advertising Learn how to opt out of location-based advertising through Internet Tools.
- Deleting Cloud Drive Files Learn how to delete Cloud Drive files.
- Uninstalling McAfee Family Protection for Mac Follow the steps in this article to access McAfee and uninstall Family Protection from your Mac.
- Uploading Files Using Cloud Drive Learn how to upload files using Cloud Drive.
- Using Cox Cloud Drive Mobile for Android Devices Learn how to use the Cox Using Cox Cloud Drive mobile application for Android devices.
- Creating an Additional Cox Email Address Using Internet Tools With Cox High Speed Internet service, you can add additional email addresses to your account. Use these steps to add additional email ...
- Managing Cloud Drive Storage Space Learn how to manage storage space within Cloud Drive.
- Installing Cox Security Suite Plus for Windows Learn the steps to download and install Cox Security Suite for Windows.
- Uninstalling Cox Security Suite for Mac Learn how to deactivate and uninstall Cox Security Suite for Mac.
- Using Cox Cloud Drive Mobile for iOS Devices Learn how to use the Cloud Drive Mobile application for iPhones.
- Deactivating Cloud Drive Learn how to deactivate Cloud Drive.
- Installing Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X Learn how to activate and install Cox Security Suite for Mac OS X.
- Troubleshooting Cox Security Software Learn how to get fast, free McAfee online support and a description of what is included on the technical support site for Cox Security ...
- Cloud Drive Learn more about Cloud Drive which allows all Cox High Speed Internet subscribers to backup and share their files online.
- About Location-Based Advertising Cox delivers location-based advertising to Internet users, which provides a more personalized online experience.
- Internet Speed Check Tool The Internet Speed Check tool tests your Internet connection speed.
- Cox Cloud Drive Mobile Learn about the Cox Cloud Drive app for Android and iOS mobile devices.