The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Managing Your PC Browser Learn how to enable or disable cookies; allow or deny cookies; clear cache, private data, and recent history; manage bookmarks or ...
- Managing Your Mac Browser Learn how to enable or disable cookies; allow or deny cookies; clear cache, private data and recent history; manage pop-ups and your ...
- Setting Up a Home Network Using Windows XP Learn how to set up a home network using Windows XP.
- Finding Your IP Address Learn how to find the IP address on our device.
- Managing Pop-ups in Internet Explorer Learn to enable, disable, allow, or deny pop-ups in Internet Explorer.
- Clearing Your Browser in Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8 Learn to clear cache, temporary files, browse history, and delete cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Managing Pop-ups in Firefox for PC Learn to manage unwanted pop-ups from Internet sites in Firefox for PC.
- Setting Up an Internet Connection in Windows 7 and Windows Vista Learn how to connect a computer to the Internet using Windows 7 and Vista.
- Managing Pop-up Windows in Safari Learn to manage pop-up windows in the Safari Web browser for Mac.
- Managing Security in Windows 8 Learn to manage firewall in Windows 8 and how to use Windows Defender.
- Clearing Your Cache or Cookies in Firefox for PC Learn to clear your recent history, cache, and delete cookies in Firefox for PC.
- Configuring a Computer for Cox High Speed Internet Service Learn how to configure a computer for Cox High Speed Internet service.
- Managing an Internet Connection in Mac OS X Learn to set up a new Internet connection or restore a connection by releasing or renewing IP addresses in Mac OS X.
- Managing Firewall Settings in Windows Need to change firewall settings on your PC? Learn how to using Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
- Clearing Your Browser in Firefox for Mac Learn to clear cache, recent history, or search in private with Firefox for Mac.
- Flashback Trojan Virus Information Learn more about detecting the Flashback Trojan virus, a form of malware that may be stealing information from your Mac computer.
- Setting Up and Managing Your Operating System in Windows Learn how to set up and manage your PC using Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Managing Pop-ups in Firefox for Mac OS X Need to manage pop-ups from specific sites? Learn how to allow and block pop-ups in the Firefox web browser for Mac OS X.
- Clearing Cache and Cookies in Internet Explorer Learn to clear cache, temporary files, browse history and delete cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Identifying Your iOS Version Learn how to identify the iOS version of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
- Managing Cookies in Firefox for Mac OS X Learn how to remove cookies in Firefox for Mac OS X.
- Clearing Your Browser Data in Google Chrome Learn to clear history, cache, data and download history in Chrome.
- Managing Internet Connection Settings in Windows 10 Learn the steps to access the Internet connections settings and reset your IP address in Windows 10.
- Managing Privacy Settings in Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 Learn how to manage privacy settings in Microsoft Edge.
- Managing Cache and Cookies in Safari Learn how to manage cookies and cache in the Safari Web broswer for Mac.
- Managing Cookies in Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8 Learn to allow or deny cookies in Internet Explorer.
- Resources for Windows 10 Learn how to configure your Windows 10 computer for Cox services.
- Cox Communications Welcome Kits Use the following Welcome Kits as a reference guide for Cox products and services.
- Supported Email Clients, Internet Browsers, and Operating Systems View the applications that Cox supports.
- DNSChanger Malware Virus Information Learn more about the DNSChanger virus, a form of malware that may be negatively affecting your system settings.
- CableWiFi® Service The CableWiFi network allows customers of high speed Internet providers across the country access to their area WiFi networks at no ...
- IP Version 6 IP version 6 (IPv6) is the newest version of the Internet Protocol that allows for continued Internet growth over the existing IP ...