The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Index of Cox In-Home WiFi View a list of In-Home WiFi articles.
- Setting Up a Home Network Using Windows XP Learn how to set up a home network using Windows XP.
- Accessing Home Networking Security Check Learn how to access and run the Home Networking Security Check tool to ensure your wireless network has encryption enabled.
- Adding a New Device to Your In-Home WiFi Network Learn how to connect your WiFi-enabled device to your In-Home WiFi Network.
- Connecting a WiFi Modem With a Wireless Connection Learn how to connect your Cox-provided WiFi modem using a wireless connection.
- Finding Your In-Home WiFi Network SSID or Password Learn how to find the network name or SSID and password to your in-home WiFi network.
- Interpreting Home Networking Security Check Results This article provides the results of Home Networking Security Check. To resolve any security issues that may be detected, refer to the ...
- Cox In-Home WiFi Learn more about Cox In-Home Wi-Fi, including frequently asked questions.
- Ways to Improve Your In-Home WiFi Network View recommendations and suggestions to improve your In-Home WiFi network experience.
- Netgear C6300 Learn about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a C6300 WiFi modem.