The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
- Connecting Your Cable to Other Devices Learn to connect your mini box or digital receiver to a VCR, DVD recorder, or gaming console using coax cables.
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an HD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Connecting a Scientific Atlanta Cable Box to an HDTV Learn how to connect an HDTV to a Cox Scientific Atlanta cable box during first time setup.
- Using Pause Live TV in a Whole Home DVR Network Pause live TV from any receiver on a Cox Whole Home DVR network.
- Setting Up Your Cable Box Learn to set up a basic cable box connection to a standard TV, HDTV, or HDTV with HDMI.
- Conserving Energy With Your Digital Receiver Learn how Cox is actively working to improve the energy efficiency of our video receivers.
- Installing Cox Advanced TV with an SD Cable Box View a Self Installation Demo to get started with Cox Advanced TV.
- Connecting Your Digital Receiver to HDTV Connect an HDTV to a Cox digital receiver using various HD video and audio cable options during a first time setup.
- Identifying Your Cox Digital Receiver List of available digital receivers provided by Cox Communications.
- Programming Your Cox Remote Control Learn helpful information about programming and using your Cox remote control.
- Cox Digital CableCARD™ Service Learn more about taking care of your CableCARD device, service availability, and various features about Cox Digital CableCARD Service.
- Tuning Adapter Self Install Kits Our Tuning Adapter Kit allows retail CableCARD receivers to show all required HD channels.
- Manufacturer Codes for the Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control Manufacturer codes to be used when programming the THAD 2000 remote control.