The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Resources for Setting Up Cox.net Email Learn to set up and manage your Cox.net email account.
- Managing Contacts in Classic WebMail Learn to add, change, or remove contact information in Classic WebMail.
- Cox Password Requirements Learn about security requirements to create passwords for logging in to Cox email and account services.
- IMAP Email Server Settings Learn more about IMAP server settings.
- Switching Identities in Outlook Express 6.0 Learn to manage multiple identities in Outlook 6.0.
- Managing the Calendar in Cox WebMail Learn how to view your calendar manage your appointments.
- Creating a New Mail Rule in Windows Mail Learn how to create a new mail rule in Windows Mail.
- Using Cox Enhanced WebMail Learn to use Cox Enhanced WebMail features.
- Searching for Email Messages in Classic WebMail Learn how to search for email messages in Classic WebMail.
- Creating Address Groups in Classic WebMail Learn to create email address groups in Classic WebMail, otherwise known as distribution lists.
- Adding Email Accounts in Enhanced WebMail Learn how to add an external account in Enhanced WebMail.
- Accessing Cox Email on Android Device with Free K-9 Email App Set up Android devices that may not be compatible with Cox email, such as Samsung Stratosphere.
- Changing Time Zones in Classic WebMail Learn to change the default time zone in Classic WebMail.
- Managing Folders in Enhanced WebMail Learn the steps for managing folders in Enhanced WebMail.
- Using Cox Classic WebMail Learn how to use email features in Classic WebMail.
- Managing Email Messages in Classic WebMail Learn to use message options available in Classic WebMail.
- Deleting or Restoring Contacts in Enhanced WebMail Learn how to delete contacts and restore them once deleted.
- Creating Address Groups in Enhanced WebMail Address groups provide a convenient method of sending an email message to a group of recipients. This article provides the steps to ...
- Adding a New Device to Your In-Home WiFi Network Learn how to connect your WiFi-enabled device to your In-Home WiFi Network.
- Adding Email Accounts in Classic WebMail Learn how to read email from an external account while in Classic WebMail.
- Creating an Additional Cox Email Address Using Internet Tools With Cox High Speed Internet service, you can add additional email addresses to your account. Use these steps to add additional email ...
- Setting Up an Android Phone to Send and Receive Cox.net Email Learn how to set up an Android phone to send and receive Cox.net email.
- Using the HTML Editor in Classic WebMail Learn how to use the HTML editor to change font style, colors, and add links when composing a message in Classic WebMail.
- Managing Files and Images in Enhanced WebMail Learn to attach files and to block images in Enhanced WebMail.
- Using Classic WebMail Features Learn about some of the most popular features in Classic WebMail with this quick reference guide.
- Setting Up an Email Account in Mail for Mac OS X Learn how to add an email account to Mail on Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.7.
- Managing Email Messages in Enhanced WebMail Learn to use the message features of Enhanced WebMail.
- Managing Contacts in Cox WebMail Learn how to manage your contacts and distribution lists in Cox WebMail.
- Setting Up an Email Account in Windows Learn to set up an email account in Windows 7, Vista and XP using Windows Mail or Outlook 2007 to 2010.
- Managing Contacts in Enhanced WebMail Learn how to add, create, and edit contacts in Enhanced WebMail.
- Managing Messages in Cox WebMail See information on managing your email using Cox Webmail. You can learn how to create, delete, sort, move, print, and save messages.
- Deleting or Editing an Email Account in Windows Learn to delete or edit an email account in Vista, XP or 7 using Windows Mail or Outlook 2007 to 2010.
- Setting Up an iPhone or iPad to Send and Receive Cox.net Email Learn to set up an iPhone or iPad to send and receive Cox.net email.
- Deleting or Editing an Email Account in Mac OS X Learn to edit or delete an email account in Mail for Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.7.
- Reactivating an Authorized User Mailbox in Internet Tools Learn how a primary Account Holder can restore an Authorized User's mailbox that is locked or deleted due to inactivity.
- Email Server Names Learn the Cox.net settings for IMAP, POP, and SMTP.
- Additional Email Settings Information Learn about third party SMTP servers, virtual domains, Port 25 restrictions, and view FAQs.
- Cox WebMail Settings Learn how to personalize Cox WebMail options, such as basic settings, the inbox, external accounts, contacts, and others.
- Unsolicited Email Spam Information Learn more about how Cox manages unwanted spam and ways you can help.