The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Index of Cox In-Home WiFi View a list of In-Home WiFi articles.
- Resources for Setting Up Cox.net Email Learn to set up and manage your Cox.net email account.
- Managing Contacts in Cox Classic WebMail Learn to add, change, or remove contact information you receive in your email.
- Cox Password Requirements Security requirements to create passwords for logging in to Cox email and account services. Use the following recommendations to ...
- IMAP Email Server Settings Learn more about IMAP server settings.
- Switch Identities in Outlook Express 6.0 Learn to manage multiple identities in Outlook 6.0.
- Create a New Mail Rule in Windows Mail Learn how to create a new mail rule in Windows Mail.
- Using Cox Enhanced WebMail Learn to use the features in Cox Enhanced WebMail.
- Search for Classic WebMail Messages Learn to conduct a detailed search for email messages in WebMail.
- Create Classic WebMail Address Groups This article provides steps on how to create email address groups in Classic WebMail, otherwise known as distribution lists.
- Add Email Accounts in Enhanced WebMail Learn how to add an external account in Enhanced WebMail.
- Access Cox Email on Android Device with Free K-9 Email App Set up Android devices that may not be compatible with Cox email, such as Samsung Stratosphere.
- Change Classic WebMail Time Zone Learn to change the default time zone in WebMail.
- Manage Folders in Enhanced WebMail Learn the steps for managing folders in Enhanced WebMail.
- Using Cox Classic WebMail Learn how to use email features in Classic WebMail.
- Managing Email Messages in Classic WebMail Learn to use message options available in Classic WebMail.
- Delete or Restore Contacts in Enhanced WebMail Learn how to delete contacts, and restore them once deleted.
- Create Address Groups in Enhanced WebMail Address groups provide a convenient method of sending an email message to a group of recipients. This article provides the steps to ...
- Import External Email in Classic WebMail Learn how to read email from an external account while in WebMail.
- Create an Additional Cox Email Address Using Internet Tools With Cox High Speed Internet service, you can add additonal email addresses to your account. Refer to these steps to add an additional ...
- Set Up an Android Phone to Send and Receive Cox.net Email Learn how to set up an Android phone to send and receive Cox.net email.
- Using the HTML Editor in Classic WebMail Learn how to use the HTML editor to change font style, colors, and add links when composing a message in WebMail.
- Managing Files and Images in Enhanced WebMail Learn to attach files and images and how to block images in Enhanced WebMail.
- Using Classic WebMail Features Learn some of the most popular features in Classic WebMail with this quick reference guide.
- Set Up an Email Account in Mail for Mac OS X Learn how to add an email account to Mail on Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.7.
- Manage Email Messages in Enhanced WebMail Learn to use the message features of Enhanced WebMail.
- Set Up an Email Account in Windows Learn to set up an email account in Windows 7, Vista and XP using Windows Mail or Outlook 2007 to 2010.
- Managing Contacts in Enhanced WebMail Learn how to add, create, and edit contacts in Enhanced WebMail.
- Delete or Edit an Email Account in Windows Learn to delete or edit an email account in Vista, XP or 7 using Windows Mail or Outlook 2007 to 2010.
- Set Up an iPhone or iPad to Send and Receive Cox.net Email This article provides the steps to set up an iPhone or iPad to send and receive Cox.net email.
- Delete or Edit an Email Account in Mac OS X Learn to edit or delete an email account in Mail for Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.7.
- Restore Your Mailbox After Inactivity Learn how the Account Holder can restore an Authorized User's mailbox that is locked or deleted due to inactivity.
- Email Server Names Learn the Cox.net settings for IMAP, POP, and SMTP.
- Additional Email Settings Information Learn to use third party SMTP servers, virtual domains, Port 25 restrictions and FAQs.
- Unsolicited Email Spam Information Learn more about how Cox manages unwanted spam and ways you can help.
- Contact Method for Email that is Misidentified as Spam or Rejected Email addresses to use when your email is misidentified as spam or is rejected.