The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Connecting a Router, a Cable Modem, and a Primary Computer Learn how to connect a router, a cable modem, and a primary computer.
- Determining Your Windows Version Learn how to determine which version of Windows is installed on your computer.
- Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page - Windows 7 This article provides the steps to set DNS to opt out of enhanced error results page for Windows 7.
- Configure a Computer for Cox High Speed Internet Service This article describes how to configure a computer for Cox High Speed Internet service.
- Automatically Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page Automatically opt out of Enhanced Error Results Page
- Connecting a Cable Modem With an Ethernet Connection Learn how to install a cable modem with an Ethernet connection.
- Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page in Windows XP Learn the steps to set DNS to opt out of enhanced error results page for Windows XP.
- Verifying iPad WiFi Connection Learn how to verify iPad Wi-Fi connection.
- Enhanced Error Results Page This article describes the enhanced error results service and FAQs.
- Disable File and Print Sharing in Windows Vista Learn how to disable file and print sharing in Windows Vista.
- Troubleshooting the Netgear WGR614 Router Learn about the available ports and the status lights on a Netgear WGR614 router.
- Netgear WNR2000 Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Netgear WNR2000 router.
- An Overview of Troubleshooting Slow Internet Speeds Are you having trouble with your Internet speeds, or do things appear to be moving slower than they used to on your computer? We are ...
- Fixing Internet Connection Problems Learn to fix common Internet connection problems.
- Troubleshooting the D-Link Xtreme N DIR-825 Router This article provides an overview of the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a D-Link DIR-825 router.
- Troubleshooting an In-Home WiFi Network Are you having trouble connecting to the Internet through a network in your home? Try these tips to troubleshoot Internet connection ...
- Linksys WRT160N Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Linksys WRT160N router.
- Troubleshooting the D-Link Wireless N 300 DIR-615 Router This article provides an overview of the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a D-Link Wireless N 300 DIR-615 ...
- Troubleshooting Slow Internet Speeds by Checking Modem Health Learn to test your modem for slow speeds.