The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
- Connecting a Router, a Cable Modem, and a Primary Computer Learn how to connect a router, a cable modem, and a primary computer.
- Determining Your Windows Version Learn how to determine which version of Windows is installed on your computer.
- Opting Out of Enhanced Error Results Page for Windows 7 Learn to set DNS to opt out of enhanced error results page for Windows 7.
- Configuring a Computer for Cox High Speed Internet Service Learn how to configure a computer for Cox High Speed Internet service.
- Automatically Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page Learn to automatically opt out of Enhanced Error Results Page
- Opting Out of Enhanced Error Results Page in Windows XP Learn the steps to set DNS to opt out of enhanced error results page for Windows XP.
- Verifying iPad WiFi Connection Learn how to verify iPad Wi-Fi connection.
- Connecting a Cable Modem With a USB Connection Learn how to install a cable modem with a USB connection.
- Disabling File and Print Sharing in Windows Vista Learn how to disable file and print sharing in Windows Vista.
- Troubleshooting the Netgear WGR614 Router Learn about the available ports and the status lights on a Netgear WGR614 router.
- Netgear WNR2000 Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Netgear WNR2000 router.
- An Overview of Troubleshooting Slow Internet Speeds Are you having trouble with your Internet speeds, or do things appear to be moving slower than they used to on your computer? We are ...
- Fixing Internet Connection Problems See steps on fixing problems when you have problems getting on the Internet, getting web pages to open or display.
- Troubleshooting the D-Link Xtreme N DIR-825 Router This article provides an overview of the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a D-Link DIR-825 router.
- Linksys WRT160N Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Linksys WRT160N router.
- D-Link Wireless N 300 DIR-615 Router Learn to troubleshoot the D-Link Wireless N 300 DIR-615 router. Included in this article is information related to troubleshooting, ...