Having problems with your Internet Connection? Did you know that most Internet connectivity issues can be solved by using our Modem Reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back browsing the Web. >> Reset My Modem
Browse Internet Support for:
- Connecting a Router and a Modem With an Ethernet Connection Learn how to connect a router, a modem, and a computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Determining Your Windows Version Learn how to determine which version of Windows is installed on your computer.
- Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page for Windows 7 Learn to set DNS to opt out of enhanced error results page for Windows 7.
- Configuring a Computer for Cox High Speed Internet Service Learn how to configure a computer for Cox High Speed Internet service.
- Opt Out of Enhanced Error Results Page in Windows XP Learn the steps to set DNS to opt out of enhanced error results page for Windows XP.
- Connecting a Modem With a USB Connection Learn how to connect a modem with a USB connection.
- Netgear WNR2000 Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Netgear WNR2000 router.
- Fixing Internet Connection Problems See steps on fixing problems when you have problems getting on the Internet, getting web pages to open or display.
- Linksys WRT160N Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Linksys WRT160N router.
- Cox Tech Solutions Provides a description of Cox Tech Solutions and the different subscription services available.
- Verifying iPad WiFi Connection Learn how to verify iPad Wi-Fi connection.
- Internet Speed Check Tool The Internet Speed Check tool tests your Internet connection speed. It is recommended to use this tool while connected to the Cox ...