The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Browse Internet Support for:
Account - General
- Opting Out of Location-Based Advertising Follow these steps to opt out of location-based advertising through Internet Tools.
- Law Enforcement Information Requests Learn how to submit law enforcement information requests.
- Power of Attorney Guidelines Refer to the following guidelines prior to submitting a Power of Attorney (POA) to Cox.
- About Fake Cox Emails Learn about emails that falsely claim to come from Cox, also known as phishing.
- About Location-Based Advertising This article contains information about location-based advertising for Cox customers in Arizona.
- Cox Communications Policies Find the link to the policies page on Cox.com to learn more about policies regarding our services and business practices.
- Accessing Contact Us and Retail Information on Cox.com Provides steps on how to find Contact information, retail locations, and payment centers.
- Need Help Signing In Solutions Provides troubleshooting steps for when the password or user ID fails on a Cox page.
- Disconnecting or Canceling Service FAQs Includes frequently asked questions for what to do, and who to call about disconnecting or cancelling service.