Having problems with your Internet Connection? Did you know that most Internet connectivity issues can be solved by using our Modem Reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back browsing the Web. >> Reset My Modem
Cox Connect Features
Last Updated: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 > Related Articles
Learn about the Cox Connect app for iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android platform including details about the modules, requirements, and supported operating systems.
Cox Connect is your gateway for Cox Digital Telephone and Cox Advanced TV on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Android device. Cox Connect is a free app that allows you to manage your home phone calls, view TV listings, schedule DVR recordings, and get helpful tips about Cox services.
Cox Connect Modules
Cox Connect consists of six modules. The Cox Connect menu displays icons that you tap to access each of the modules.
|My Bill||View account alerts and make payments using View / Pay Bill via Cox Connect.|
|Phone Tools||Browse through your Home Phone call logs, check voice mail, change settings on your home phone for call forwarding, and manage other features.|
|TV Listings||Browse through available channels on your Cox TV, search for specific programs, set up reminders for programs, and schedule recording of TV programs and movies remotely.|
|Store Locator||Locate stores in your area or by zip code and see store details such as hours of operation and services.|
|WiFi Hotspots||Locate CableWiFi® and Cox WiFi hotspot locations available to Cox High Speed Internet customers.|
|Support||Find information to help you use the Home Phone and TV & DVR modules, and access Bill Pay.|
- The Home Phone and TV & DVR modules require authentication. You must log in using your registered Cox User ID and password to access these modules. If you do not currently have a user ID and password on Cox.com, you must create one before you can log in to the Home Phone and TV / DVR modules in Cox Connect. See Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences.
- You must subscribe to Cox Digital Telephone or Cox Advanced TV to access and use the Home Phone and TV & DVR modules. If you have not subscribed to a service, you can still tap the module's icon, but you will see a message stating that you are not subscribed to the service.
Supported Operating Systems
Cox Connect is only available on the following operating systems.
- iPhone and iPod Touch, iOS 8.0 and above
- Android OS versions 4.4 and above
- iPad iOS 8.0 and above
- Functionality specific to mobile phone devices, like Call Back and Send Text Message, is disabled on tablets.
- Customers using Android 6.0 devices may not be able to access the TV Listings.