Having problems with your Internet Connection? Did you know that most Internet connectivity issues can be solved by using our Modem Reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back browsing the Web. >> Reset My Modem
Forwarding Phone Calls With Cox Connect
Last Updated: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 > Related Articles
Learn to forward your Cox home telephone service on your mobile device.
Using your smart phone or other mobile device you can forward your Cox home phone calls to any number. You can also adjust call waiting for your home phone right from your device.
Important: Be sure to install the Cox Connect app on your device before you begin.
- Launch the Cox Connect app.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
Note: If you haven't already created a User ID and Password, sign up for one by registering your account. See Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences.
- Under the Phone Tools section of the Home screen, tap View Phone Options.
- At the top of the screen, tap More.
- Tap Settings.
Tap Configure Call Forwarding.
- Tap to turn ON forwarding.
- Enter a new phone number in the Forwarding To field.
- Tap Save.