The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Creating Address Groups in Enhanced WebMail
Last Updated: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 > Related Articles
Address groups provide a convenient method of sending an email message to a group of recipients. This article provides the steps to create email address groups in Enhanced WebMail.
To create a contact group in Enhanced WebMail, you can do so in the Contacts column, or in the Advanced tab using the Universal Contact Manager (UCM).
Before beginning, make sure you are signed in to Enhanced WebMail.
- Go to webmail.cox.net.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Click the Enhanced WebMail radio button.
- Click Sign In.
Learn more about the following ways to create contact groups.
Not what you were looking for? See Using Cox Enhanced WebMail for more articles.
In the Group Name window, complete the following steps.
- In the Group Name field, enter a name for the new address group.
- To add contacts to the group, click and drag contacts or enter contact names as they display in the Contacts column.
- Click Save.
If there are no contacts in your Contacts column, they cannot be added to a new contact group. The contacts must already exist in the Contacts column.
- From the WebMail Inbox, click CONTACTS.
- At the bottom of the Contacts column, click Advanced.
- In the New group window, enter a name for the new address group.
- Select the contact name you want to add, then click Add.
- Click Save.
Result: Your new contact group is added to your list of contacts.