The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Trouble Signing Into EpixHD.com
Last Updated: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 > Related Articles
Learn to resolve problems with signing into EpixHD.com.
If you have difficulty signing into EpixHD.com, check the following to make sure they are correct:
- You are a registered user of cox.com, and you have a user name and password.
- When you try to log into EpixHD.com, you are typing your user name and password correctly.
- The Caps Lock button is not on.
You entered the characters exactly as they are in your cox.com account.
Note: The user name and password are case-sensitive.
Tip: Try logging into your cox.com account to make sure you are using the correct user name and password.
If you still cannot sign in, try the following:
- Refer to the FAQ / Help section on EpixHD.com
- Submit problems or questions to Epix at http://corp.epixhd.com/contact/.
You can also find the Contact link at the bottom of the EpixHD.com home page.