The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you install your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your online experience – minus the migraine.
Manage Your Mac Browser
Last Updated: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 > Related Articles
Learn how to enable or disable cookies; allow or deny cookies; clear cache, private data and recent history; manage bookmarks, pop-ups and your home page.
Choose the help file that addresses your needs:
Chrome for Mac and PC:
- How do I manage cookies and pop-ups?
- How do I clear my browser?
- How do I manage settings?
- How do I manage bookmarks?
Mozilla Firefox for Mac:
- How do I manage my cookies?
- How do I clear my browser cache, recent history or private data?
- How do I manage website pop-ups?
Safari 4 and 5:
Need more assistance with your Mac browser? Visit these support sites:
- Set Up and Manage Your Operating System in Mac OS X
- Set Up and Manage Your Operating System in Windows