Having problems with your Internet Connection? Did you know that most Internet connectivity issues can be solved by using our Modem Reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back browsing the Web. >> Reset My Modem
Creating Address Groups in Enhanced WebMail
Last Updated: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 > Related Articles
Address groups provide a convenient method of sending an email message to a group of recipients. This article provides the steps to create email address groups in Enhanced WebMail.
This support article helps you get the most from Enhanced WebMail. Before beginning, make sure you are signed in.
- Go to webmail.cox.net.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the Enhanced WebMail radio button.
- Click Sign In.
Enhanced WebMail Inbox
After you sign in to Enhanced WebMail, your Inbox displays in the following format.
Not what you're looking for? Get the support you need by visiting our Cox Email Support Center.
To create a contact group in Enhanced WebMail, you can do so in the Contacts column, or in the Advanced tab using the Universal Contact Manager (UCM). Let's get started by using the following links to learn more.
In the Group Name window, complete the following steps.
- In the Group Name field, enter a name for the new address group.
- To add contacts to the group, click and drag contacts or enter contact names as they display in the Contacts column.
- Click Save.
If there are no contacts in your Contacts column, they cannot be added to a new contact group. The contacts must already exist in the Contacts column.
- From the WebMail Inbox, click CONTACTS.
- At the bottom of the Contacts column, click Advanced.
- In the New group window, enter a name for the new address group.
- Select the contact name you want to add, then click Add.
- Click Save.
Result: Your new contact group is added to your list of contacts.