Having problems with your Internet Connection? Did you know that most Internet connectivity issues can be solved by using our Modem Reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back browsing the Web. >> Reset My Modem
Opting Out of Location-Based Advertising
Last Updated: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 > Related Articles
Learn how to opt out of location-based advertising through Internet Tools.
- In a web browser, go to www.cox.com.
- Hover your mouse over My Connection, and then click Internet Tools.
Result: The Internet Tools sign in page displays.
- Enter your primary User ID and Password, then click Sign In.
- If you do not remember your password, click Forgot User ID / Password?
- You must log in as the primary Account Holder to manage your location-based advertising preferences.
Result: The Opt Out page displays.
- Click the I wish to opt out of Location-based Advertising. radio button.
- Click Submit.
Result: The opt out of location-based advertising is complete. Click Return to Internet Tools.
Note: To opt in, follow the same steps as above and click the I wish to receive more relevant advertising based on my location. radio button.