Having problems with your Internet Connection? Did you know that most Internet connectivity issues can be solved by using our Modem Reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back browsing the Web. >> Reset My Modem
Managing Files and Images in Enhanced WebMail
Last Updated: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 > Related Articles
Learn to attach files and to block images in Enhanced WebMail.
This support article helps you get the most from Enhanced WebMail. Before beginning, make sure you are signed in.
- Go to webmail.cox.net.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the Enhanced WebMail radio button.
- Click Sign In.
Enhanced WebMail Inbox
After you sign in to Enhanced WebMail, your Inbox displays in the following format.
Not what you're looking for? Get the support you need by visiting our Cox Email Support Center.
Managing Files and Images
Want to send a document or image in email? Need to block certain images from arriving in your email? Learn to do both in Enhanced WebMail. Let's get started by using the following links to learn more.
Note: Individual email messages cannot exceed a total size of 20 MB, including attachments.
From the WebMail Inbox, click New.
- From the Select file(s) to upload window, select the Look In location to browse to a file.
- Select a file to attach and click Open.
Result: The name and size of the attachment displays in the Attachments field.
Individual email messages cannot exceed a total size of 20 MB, including attachments.
- From the WebMail Inbox, click Preferences.
- From Preferences window, click General Email Preferences.
- Place a check in the HTML Privacy Protection box.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
Uncheck the box if you no longer want to block images.