Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Homelife service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Homelife Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Homelife Support for:
- Cox Homelife How To Videos Cox Homelife how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Setting the Screensaver for Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to set the screensaver for your Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Adjusting the Screen Brightness for Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to adjust the brightness on the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Adjusting the Volume for the Cox Homelife Zone Tones Learn how to adjust the volume for your zone tones on the Homelife touchscreen.
- Rebooting the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn the process to reboot the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Turning On or Off Audible Feedback on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to turn the audible feedback on or off on the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Setting the Cox Homelife Touchscreen to Night Mode Learn how to set your touchscreen to automatically dim at a specific time.
- Changing the Master Keypad Code in the Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen for Cox Homelife Cox Homelife subscribers can add, delete, and edit keypad codes from the Subscriber Portal and the Cox Homelife Touchscreen.
- Enabling or Disabling the Duress Code on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen and Subscriber Portal Enable or disable the duress code on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen.
- Managing Touchscreen Applications Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to manage the app features of your new interactive Cox Homelife system.
- Setting Cox Homelife Touchscreen to Automatically Dim Learn how to set the automatic dimming feature on the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Configuring the Cox Homelife Sound Settings Learn how to set the door chimes and tones on your Cox Homelife Touchscreen.
- Enhancing Camera Quality Using Cox Homelife You can access and improve your camera quality using the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Cleaning the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn the steps to safely clean your Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Adding and Modifying Guest Keypad Codes Using Cox Homelife Your Cox Homelife system allows you to add and modify keypad codes on the subscriber portal, touchscreen, and mobile app.
- Changing the Secret Word (Central Station Passcode) in the Cox Homelife Mobile App, Subscriber Portal, and Touchscreen Learn the steps to change your secret word (central station passcode) in the Cox Homelife mobile app, Subscriber Portal and ...
- Changing the Duress Code in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to modify the Cox Homelife Duress Code in the Subscriber Portal and on the touchscreen.
- Helpful Tips for Problems with the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Having sound, display, or connectivity problems with the Cox Homelife Touchscreen? See some helpful tips to common touchscreen ...
- Cox Homelife Touchscreen Message Alerts If you receive an alert on your touchscreen, find the message in the table for more information.
- Troubleshooting Cox Homelife Router Problems Learn solutions for common connectivity issues with the Cox Homelife router.
- Rebooting the Homelife Router and Touchscreen Learn the process to reboot the Cox Homelife router and touchscreen.