Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Homelife service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Homelife Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Homelife Support for:
- Cox Homelife How To Videos Cox Homelife how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Managing Thermostats Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Use Cox Homelife to control your thermostat from anywhere.
- Managing Your Cox Homelife Account with the Subscriber Portal Learn how to change your username, password, and other codes through the online Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Setting the Thermostat to Simple Mode Using Cox Homelife Learn how to place your thermostat in Simple Mode so that the thermostat rules will work.
- Updating the Alarm Permit Number for Cox Homelife Learn how to add the alarm permit number to the subscriber portal after your Cox Homelife system is installed.
- Setting Up Emergency Dispatch Contacts Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Following this process identifies the Emergency Dispatch contacts who are the persons contacted by a call center when an alarm is ...
- View and Capture Live Video and Snapshots Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to capture and view video and snapshots with the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Using Continuous Video Recording in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to use the functions of the CVR feature in the Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Changing the Master Keypad Code in the Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen for Cox Homelife Cox Homelife subscribers can add, delete, and edit keypad codes from the subscriber portal and the Cox Homelife Touchscreen.
- Managing Rules in the Cox Homelife System Learn how to manage, add, and schedule rules in the Cox Homelife System.
- Signing in to the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to sign in to the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Using Thermostat Scheduler in Cox Homelife Learn how to schedule and set temperatures on your thermostat through the online Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Enabling or Disabling the Duress Code on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen and Subscriber Portal Enable or disable the duress code on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen.
- Managing Touchscreen Applications Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to manage the app features of your new interactive Cox Homelife system.
- Managing Rules Contacts in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to create and change designated contacts for Non-emergency notifications.
- Viewing Activity History in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal You can monitor Cox Homelife activity using the Subscriber Portal. Learn more about the activity reports you can access and how to use ...
- Adding and Modifying Guest Keypad Codes Using Cox Homelife Your Cox Homelife system allows you to add and modify keypad codes on the subscriber portal, touchscreen, and mobile app.
- Viewing Server Space Consumption in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to use the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal to see your server space consumption.
- Changing the Secret Word (Central Station Passcode) in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn the steps to change your secret word (central station passcode) in the Cox Homelife Subscriber portal and touchscreen.
- Changing the Duress Code in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to modify the Cox Homelife Duress Code in the Subscriber Portal and on the touchscreen.
- Changing the Notification Email and Phone Number for Rules in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Notifications are used for Cox Homelife to send notifications, alerts, and alarm information to customers based upon their choosing. ...
- Cox Homelife Netgear WNR1000 Router View details about the available ports and an explanation of the status lights on a Cox Homelife Netgear WNR1000 router.