Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Homelife service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Homelife Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Homelife Support for:
- Cox Homelife How To Videos Cox Homelife how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Managing Your Lights and Thermostats with Your Cox Homelife Mobile App With the Cox Homelife mobile app you can manage your energy consumption by adjusting your lights and thermostats.
- Managing Contacts in the Cox Homelife Mobile App Learn how to manage your contacts for Cox Homelife through your Mobile App.
- View and Capture Live Video and Snapshots Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to capture and view video and snapshots with the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Using Continuous Video Recording in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to use the functions of the CVR feature in the Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Replacing the Guest Key Fob Battery for Cox Homelife Learn how to replace guest key fob batteries to ensure your devices are working to properly arm and disarm your Cox Homelife system.
- Monitoring Your Cox Homelife System with the Mobile App Learn how to visually monitor your home with the Cox Homelife mobile app.
- Customizing Your Cox Homelife Mobile App Experience Learn the ways that you can enhance your experience through customizing your mobile app.
- Using the Extended Range Key Fob with Cox Homelife Learn how to use the Extended Range Key Fob with Cox Homelife.
- Arming and Disarming Your Cox Homelife System Learn about the armed states and how to arm and disarm your Cox Homelife system.
- Replacing the Extended Range Key Fob Battery for Cox Homelife Learn how to replace the battery in your key fob to ensure your devices are working properly to arm and disarm your Cox Homelife ...
- Using the Keypad or Key Fob to Check the System Status with Cox Homelife Learn how to check the status of the Cox Homelife System using the keypad and the key fob.
- Disabling the Panic Button on Your Cox Homelife Key Fob Learn the process to disable the panic button on your Cox Homelife key fob using the touchscreen.
- Signing into Cox Homelife Mobile App Learn the process to sign in to the Cox Homelife mobile app using either an iPhone or Android device.
- Adding and Modifying Guest Keypad Codes Using Cox Homelife Your Cox Homelife system allows you to add and modify keypad codes on the subscriber portal, touchscreen, and mobile app.
- Changing the Duress Code in the Cox Homelife Mobile App Learn the process to change the duress code using your Cox Homelife Mobile App.
- Managing Keypad Codes in the Cox Homelife Mobile App Keypad codes are the 4-digit codes you use to arm and disarm your system, or manage system settings through your Mobile App.
- Arming and Disarming Your Cox Homelife System With Your Mobile Device Learn how to arm and disarm your Cox Homelife System with your mobile device.
- Troubleshooting the Cox Homelife Key Fob and Keypad Troubleshooting tips for common issues with the Cox Homelife key fob and keypad.
- Cox Homelife Browser and Mobile Operating System Requirements Learn the operating systems and browser requirements for the Cox Homelife Mobile App and Online Subscriber Portal.