Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Homelife service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Homelife Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Homelife Support for:
- Setting the Screensaver for Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to set the screensaver for your Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Rebooting the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to reboot the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Adjusting the Screen Brightness for Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to adjust the brightness on the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Managing Your Cox Homelife Account with the Subscriber Portal Learn how to change your username, password, and other codes through the online Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Adjusting the Volume for the Cox Homelife Zone Tones Learn how to adjust the volume for the zone tones on Cox Homelife.
- Adding and Managing Lighting Devices in Cox Homelife Learn how to add and manage lighting devices using the Cox Homelife Touchscreen and Subscriber Portal.
- Turning On or Off Sleep / Night Mode on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Sleep / Night mode can be activated through the Cox Homelife Touchscreen. Learn how to turn this feature on or off.
- Activating the Cox Homelife Panic Alarm Learn how to use the panic alarm features of your new interactive Cox Homelife system.
- Setting the Thermostat to Simple Mode using Cox Homelife Learn how to place your thermostat in Simple Mode using Cox Homelife.
- Rebooting the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn the process to reboot the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Setting Up Emergency Dispatch Contacts Using the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Following this process identifies the Emergency Dispatch contacts who are the persons contacted by a call center when an alarm is ...
- Turning On or Off Audible Feedback on the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to turn on or off the audible feedback that is heard when using the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Setting the Cox Homelife Touchscreen to Night Mode Learn how to set your touchscreen to automatically dim at a specific time.
- Managing Rules in the Cox Homelife System Learn how to manage, add, and schedule rules in the Cox Homelife System.
- Signing in to the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to sign in to the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal.
- Requesting Proof of Alarm Installation for Cox Homelife Learn how to request an alarm monitoring certificate for insurance or other purposes.
- Setting Cox Homelife Touchscreen to Automatically Dim Learn how to set the automatic dimming feature on the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Configuring the Cox Homelife Sound Settings Learn how to set the tones on your Cox Homelife Touchscreen.
- Arming and Disarming Your Cox Homelife System Learn about the armed states and how to arm and disarm your Cox Homelife system.
- Enhancing Camera Quality Using Cox Homelife You can access and improve your camera quality using the Cox Homelife touchscreen.
- Cleaning the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Learn how to clean your Cox Homelife touchscreen without arming or disarming the system.
- Using the Keypad or Key Fob to Check the System Status with Cox Homelife Learn how to check the status of the Cox Homelife System using the keypad and the key fob.
- Disabling the Panic Button on Your Cox Homelife Key Fob Learn the process to disable the panic button on your Cox Homelife key fob using the touchscreen.
- Managing Rules Contacts in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Learn how to create and change designated contacts for Emergency Dispatch.
- Logging into Cox Homelife Mobile App Learn the process to login to the Cox Homelife mobile app. This process applies to both iPhone and Android devices.
- Adding and Modifying Guest Keypad Codes Using Cox Homelife Learn how to add and modify guest keypad codes on your new interactive Cox Homelife system.
- Personalizing and Editing Photo Touchscreen Apps in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal
- Changing the Notification Email and Phone Number for Rules in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal Notification emails are used for Cox Homelife to send notifications, alerts and alarm information to customers based upon their ...
- Troubleshooting the Cox Homelife Key Fob and Keypad Troubleshooting tips for common issues with the Cox Homelife key fob and keypad.
- Troubleshooting Connection Problems with Cox Homelife Learn common problems and solutions for connectivity issues with Cox Homelife System.
- Helpful Tips for Problems with the Cox Homelife Touchscreen Having sound, display, or connectivity problems with the Cox Homelife Touchscreen? See some helpful tips to common touchscreen ...
- Troubleshooting Rule Settings in Cox Homelife Find troubleshooting tips to resolve issues with rules for the Cox Homelife System.
- Cox Homelife Regulatory Information Learn about your responsibilities as an alarm user.
- Cox Homelife Customer Welcome Kit Access the information in the Cox Homelife Welcome Pack.
- Cellular Backup Capabilities for Cox Homelife If your Internet connection is down, the cellular backup on your Cox Homelife system activates.
- Cox Homelife Ordinances and Permit Documents Find and print your Homelife ordinance and permit documentation.
- Cox Homelife User Guide Learn helpful information about Cox Homelife, including how to access your account online, or set up a guest key fob.