Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Home Security service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Home Security Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Home Security Support for:
- Cox Home Security How To Videos Cox Home Security how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Activating the Cox Home Security Panic Alarm Learn how to use the panic alarm features of your new interactive Cox Home Security system.
- Requesting Proof of Alarm Installation for Cox Home Security Learn how to request an alarm monitoring certificate for insurance or other purposes.
- Zone Function Definitions for Cox Home Security Learn the Zone Function Definitions used by Cox Home Security.
- Changing the Duress Code in the Cox Home Security Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to modify the Cox Home Security Duress Code in the Subscriber Portal and on the touchscreen.
- Cox Home Security Regulatory FAQs These FAQs will help you understand your alarm user responsibilities.
- Cellular Backup Capabilities for Cox Home Security If your Internet connection is down, the cellular backup on your Cox Home Security system activates.
- Cox Home Security Ordinances and Permit Documents Find and print your home security ordinance and permit documentation.
- Cox Home Security User Guide Learn helpful information about Cox Home Security, including how to access your account online, or set up a guest key fob.
- Tips for Preventing False Alarms with Cox Home Security False alarms can be prevented. Review these tips to learn how.
- Preparing for the Cox Home Security Installation You can prepare yourself before your Cox Home Security installation.