Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Homelife service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Homelife Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Homelife Support for:
- Cox Homelife How To Videos Cox Homelife how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Testing Your Cox Homelife System Alarms Learn the process for testing your Cox Homelife alarm on your touchscreen.
- Activating the Cox Homelife Panic Alarm Learn how to use the panic alarm features of your new interactive Cox Homelife system.
- Zone Function Definitions for Cox Homelife Learn the Zone Function Definitions used by Cox Homelife.
- Changing the Duress Code in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to modify the Cox Homelife Duress Code in the Subscriber Portal and on the touchscreen.
- Cox Homelife Regulatory Information Learn about your responsibilities as a Cox Homelife alarm user.
- Cox Homelife User Learning Period Learn more about the Initial Test Period procedure for the Cox Homelife System.
- Cellular Backup Capabilities for Cox Homelife If your Internet connection is down, the cellular backup on your Cox Homelife system activates.
- Cox Homelife Ordinances and Permit Documents Find and print your Homelife ordinance and permit documentation.
- Cox Homelife Preventative Maintenance Inspection Customers are encouraged get a preventative maintenance inspection, also known as a PMI, of their Cox Homelife system annually.
- Cox Homelife User Guide Learn helpful information about Cox Homelife, including how to access your account online, or set up a guest key fob.
- Requesting Proof of Alarm Installation for Cox Homelife Learn how to request an alarm monitoring certificate for insurance or other purposes.
- Tips for Preventing False Alarms with Cox Homelife False alarms can be prevented. Review these tips to learn how.
- Preparing for the Cox Homelife Installation You can prepare yourself before your Cox Homelife installation.