Learn how to protect, connect, and relax with support for your Home Security service. From arming and disarming your alarm, to managing your portal, Cox Home Security Support helps you with troubleshooting and step-by-step solutions.
Browse Home Security Support for:
- Cox Homelife How To Videos Cox Homelife how to videos are available to walk you through your system step-by-step.
- Activating the Cox Homelife Panic Alarm Learn how to use the panic alarm features of your new interactive Cox Homelife system.
- Requesting Proof of Alarm Installation for Cox Homelife Learn how to request an alarm monitoring certificate for insurance or other purposes.
- Zone Function Definitions for Cox Homelife Learn the Zone Function Definitions used by Cox Homelife.
- Changing the Duress Code in the Cox Homelife Subscriber Portal and Touchscreen Learn how to modify the Cox Homelife Duress Code in the Subscriber Portal and on the touchscreen.
- Cox Home Security Regulatory FAQs These FAQs will help you understand your alarm user responsibilities.
- Cellular Backup Capabilities for Cox Homelife If your Internet connection is down, the cellular backup on your Cox Homelife system activates.
- Cox Homelife Ordinances and Permit Documents Find and print your Homelife ordinance and permit documentation.
- Cox Homelife User Guide Learn helpful information about Cox Homelife, including how to access your account online, or set up a guest key fob.
- Tips for Preventing False Alarms with Cox Homelife False alarms can be prevented. Review these tips to learn how.
- Preparing for the Cox Homelife Installation You can prepare yourself before your Cox Homelife installation.