Billing & Account Support
Pay Your Bill Online With EasyPay
Last Updated: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 > Related Articles
Sign up and use EasyPay to pay your bill.
Cox EasyPay is a safe, automatic and recurrent payment program that allows customers to have their bill paid automatically each month from a designated bank account or credit card. Click the below links for the two ways to sign up:
1. By accessing the View / Pay Bill section on cox.com and signing in to Interactive Bill.
2. By using Cox Mobile Connect on your smart phone or other mobile device.
- Go online to www.cox.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Hover over My Account, and then under View / Pay Bill, click Automatic Payments.
Determine your payment option: a checking account, savings account, creditor debit card.
- Enter your payment information based on the method you chose.
- Put a check in the I have read and agree to the EasyPay Terms of Service checkbox.
Note: When you update your method of payment in EasyPay, the original recurring payment will be replaced with a new recurring payment using the new method of payment, as long as this is not done on the payment due date.
- Review the details you entered.
- Click Submit.
A confirmation page displays indicating the enrollment was successful. You will receive confirmation of your enrollment in EasyPay.
Login to Cox Mobile Connect from your smart phone or other mobile device.
On the main menu, tap View/Pay Bill.
Select the account you wish to use to sign up for EasyPay.
Tap Enroll in EasyPay.
Determine your payment option; a checking / savings account or credit card.
Enter your payment information based on the method you chose.
Click Preview Details.