Billing & Account Support
Accessing Your Bill Online
Last Updated: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 > Related Articles
Learn to view a copy of your paper bill, recent payments and charges.
Want to view your Cox bill online at Cox.com? Sign in to your account, or use your smart phone or other mobile device.
For your security, only the primary account holder can see the entire statement, past statements, or change the bill delivery method. If you are an authorized user, you will see only the amount currently due, and can make a payment. To learn more about account types, refer to Understanding Digital Identities and Account Types.
- Click My Account.
- Select My Bill Overview.
Result: The Billing & Payments page displays.
From the Billing & Payments page you can select from the following:
- View Cox Video Bill
- Set Up Automatic Payments
- Sign Up for Paperless Billing
- View My Recent Activity
- If you want to view a statement, click View My Statement.
- Next to Billing Period, choose a date from the drop down menu.
- Once the new period displays, click the PDF icon View Bill (PDF) to see the bill for that period.
Note: If you do not have Adobe Reader, click the link under the PDF to download the software.
- Sign in using your Cox User ID and Password.
- From the Home screen, tap View Billing Options.
From the Billing and Payments screen, tap View Statements.
Tap to view previous statements, starting with the oldest.
Result: A PDF format of your Cox bill displays.