Billing & Account Support
Accessing Your Bill Online
Last Updated: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 > Related Articles
Learn to view a copy of your paper bill, recent payments and charges.
Want to view your Cox bill online at Cox.com? Sign in to your account, or use your smart phone or other mobile device. See View Your Bill Statement With Cox Mobile Connect.
For your security, only the primary account holder can see the entire statement, past statements, or change the bill delivery method. If you are an authorized user, you'll see only the amount currently due, and can make a payment. To learn more about account types, refer to Understanding Digital Identities and Account Types.
- Hover over My Account and then click View Bill.
Result: The View Bill page displays.
- From here you can click:
- View Your Video Bill
- View Bill Details
- View Recent Activity
- If you want to view a statement, click the blue Statements link on the main menu.
- Next to Billing Period, choose a date from the drop down menu.
- Once the new period displays, click the PDF icon View Bill (PDF) to see the bill for that period.
Note: If you do not have Adobe Reader, click the link under the PDF, to download the software.
- Sign in using your Cox User ID and Password.
- From the Cox Mobile home screen, tap View / Pay Bill.
Result: The View Statements screen displays.