Billing & Account Support
Paying Your Cox Bill by Mail, Phone, or In Person
Last Updated: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 > Related Articles
Learn how to pay your Cox bill mail, in person, or over the phone.
- If you do not have the paper bill
- Find the address for your location at the bottom of the cox.com Contact page under Payment Address.
- Include your account number on your check or money order.
- In an appropriate envelope, address to us and mail payment.
- If you do have a paper bill, detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send us the coupon along with a check or money order, and include your account number on your check or money order.
- Mail the items to us using the enclosed envelope.
Call us to make a payment using the phone number listed on Cox your bill, or contact your local Cox Representative. Automated voice prompts guide you through the phone process. You'll hear your balance due and can make a payment by entering a bank account or credit card number.
Visit one of our convenient payment locations. To access the retail locations nearest you, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.cox.com
- Click the Contact link.
- Click the Retail Location link.
Result: A map displays.
- On the right, under Cox Service Centers, put a check in the box next to Payment Center.
- Click one of the blue pin drops on the map. Beneath the phone number you will see the types of payments accepted at that location. Not all methods of payment are accepted at all locations.
For those of you prefer to mail in your payment, send us a check or money order. Include the remit slip, or note the service address where the Cox service is installed.