Billing & Account Support
Managing Service Appointments
Last Updated: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 > Related Articles
Service Appointments allow Cox customers to view and manage their scheduled appointments on Cox.com. Learn how to manage your service appointments online.
Account Holders and Authorized Users can sign in to their Primary account and manage service appointment using Cox.com or Cox Connect Mobile App.
Note: If you've not already created a User ID and Password, sign up for one by registering your account. See Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences.
Log in to Cox Connect using your smartphone or other mobile devices.
From the Home screen, select Manage Appointment.
From Upcoming Service Appointment, you can select to Reschedule Appointment or Cancel Appointment.
- Go to www.cox.com.
- Click Sign In My Account.
- Click Manage Appointments.
Result: The My Account Sign In page displays.
- Sign in using your Cox User ID and Password.
Result: The Service Appointments page displays. In the upper right corner, there is a gold star burst icon which displays how many service appointments you have.
Important: Installation appointments cannot be canceled online. Contact us for assistance. To cancel a service appointment, follow these steps.
- On the Service Appointments page, click Cancel Appointment.
- On the confirmation window, click Cancel Appointment.
- On the Service Appointments page, click Reschedule Appointment.
- Choose the date and time you want for the new appointment by clicking the listed time.
Result: Your selection is highlighted in blue.
- Click Finish.
Result: The new appointment displays in a confirmation window.